In the dynamic landscape of 2023, accounting and bookkeeping professionals encounter unprecedented challenges. There are so many things to do and so many things to consider in the rapidly changing business environment that we now work.
Amidst all the complexity we face, a transformative opportunity emerges. An opportunity with the power to revolutionise your business. By honing your pricing approach and implementing the four practical steps that we share in this webinar you can drive price increases in your firm in a way that has the power to change everything.
Des O’Neill covers the following topics during this course:
- A practical review of why you must raise your prices in 2023.
- Fighting and winning the real pricing battle – the one that goes on in your own head.
- Foundational Pricing Strategies for all.
- Raising prices for New Customers.
- Raising prices for Existing Customers.
The aim of this course is to simplify pricing and as well as walking away with practical tools, templates and checklists that you can use to raise your prices you will also get:
- Strategic Pricing Clarity: Gain a comprehensive understanding of why price increases are imperative in 2023, and how this strategic shift can improve your business for you, your team and your customers.
- Mastery Over Pricing Psychology: Overcome the internal pricing hurdles we all face by learning effective techniques to win the internal pricing battle, fostering a mindset primed for pricing success.
- Foundational Pricing Proficiency: Acquire practical insights and knowledge about the foundational pricing strategies that underpin the profession.
- Customer-Centric Price Rises: Uncover the art of raising prices for both new and existing customers while maintaining a customer centric focus, allowing you to implement price rises for sustainable growth.
Des is passionate about bringing innovation to the accountancy profession and enabling accountants to achieve what they want from their careers and business. His core belief is that when empowered to achieve their best, accountants can deliver transformative results for clients.
He holds qualifications from the ACCA Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, CPA Institute of Certified Public Accountants and ACIS Association of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators.