All business owners will exit their business at some point in the future. This is inevitable, it will happen. Whether you pass it down to your children, sell it or just let it die down.
This course is aimed and accountancy and bookkeeping practices who want to see the true potential and value of the asset that they have created. Up to 80% of accountancy practices don't even reach the point of sale as they don't realise the value of their business - the asset. In fact, most accountancy practices have no plans at all and have never even thought about having an exit strategy.
In this course, you will be motivated and inspired to see how you can start to increase the maximum value of your business, even if you have no plans to exit yet. It will teach you how to maximise the value of your business so that when the time comes to exit, you can sell for the highest possible multiple to give you and your family the financial freedom that you deserve.
Bev Flanagan covers the following topics during this session:
- Exit - the power of understanding what this means for you and your business
- What's holding you back from having the perfect business
- How to start on maximising the value of your business right now
- The key elements to increase the value of your business that buyers look for
- The pitfalls that a buyer will look out for