In today's competitive landscape, accountants need more than just number-crunching skills. We are running businesses that are challenging in so many ways.
Learn how to pinpoint scalable services, attract the right clientele, optimise cash flow, and build a self-sustaining team. Dive deep into strategies that streamline operations and focus on growth. Elevate your firm's value while providing unparalleled value to your clients. Don't just run a practice, create a legacy.
Join us and transform your accounting firm into a scalable, self-managing powerhouse.
Des O’Neill explores the 7 areas of creating a self-managing firm
- Adopting the Core Strategy for Building a Successful Accounting Business
- Identifying the Products and Services with the Potential to Scale
- Identifying the Customers to by Those Products and Services
- Creating a Positive Cashflow Cycle
- Building Your Team to have a Self-Managing Firm
- Developing the Systems and Processes to Deliver the Result
- Designing and Deploying a Single Focus Growth and Sales Process
Des is passionate about bringing innovation to the accountancy profession and enabling accountants to achieve what they want from their careers and business. His core belief is that when empowered to achieve their best, accountants can deliver transformative results for clients.
He holds qualifications from the ACCA Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, CPA Institute of Certified Public Accountants and ACIS Association of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators.